Thursday, July 15, 2004

Welcome

... to the world of tomorrow.

or something

I have no idea what I am actually going to write in this thing yet. No doubt it will be just like every diary I ever started as a teenager (so many, many years ago) and will last about a week before I get bored.

But what can I promise you?

erm...

an unusual lack of swearing and spelling errors(alcohol content dependent)
some occasional reviews of CDs and gigs I like
unadulterated promotion of things to which I am affiliated (www.silverrocket.org)
the occasional references to the topic to which the title of this blog refers.

and various streams of random consciousness, outpourings of my soul (yuk, did I really write that?) and rants at the pathetic trendy wankers who think that being hip is the be all and end all.

and that's the weather... for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home